The United States Dance Championships are conducted under the rules and regulations governing competitions and championships recognized by the National Dance Council of America, Inc (NDCA).
THE FOLLOWING RULES SHALL ALSO APPLY:
1. No responsibility for loss or theft of articles left in the changing rooms, performance or seating areas, can be accepted by the Organizer, American Ballroom Company, Inc. or by the National Dance Council of America, Inc. and neither can they be held liable for injury sustained by persons attending this event. Everyone attending does so at his or her own risk.
2. All person attending this event, whether as spectators, competitors, officials or guests of the organizers, shall be bound by the National Dance Council of America, Inc. Rules and Regulations, and by participating in this event automatically become obliged to adhere to them. Additionally, the organizers reserve the right to refuse admittance into the ballroom and/or entry in a competitive event.
3. For event identified by the word, "Open" or "Open to the World", Professional and Amateur overseas competitors must be registered with the WDC, WDSF or the official recognized amateur organization of their country of residence.
5. In any Professional or Amateur division with fewer than three (3) couples entered, the organizers reserve the right to cancel the event. Competitors will be duly notified in advance of such cancellation.
6. No couple is exempt from competing in any round of a Championship event. Any couple who fails to appear at the scheduled time for the first round of any event will be disqualified from the event.
7. Should any point arise which is not covered in the Rules and Regulations Governing Competitions and Championships recognized by the NDCA or in this additional rules, it will be referred to the Dance Rules Committee and/or organizers, whose decision will be final.
8. Video taping of any event at the USDC is strictly prohibited except for the official video company as designated by the organizer.