- American Ballroom Company
- Mar 23, 2005
The American Ballroom Company!
Author - ABC
Mar 30, 2005
LOS ANGELES, CA (March 23, 2005) - American Ballroom Company, Inc., organizers for the United States Dance Sports Championships® (www.usdsc.com), is pleased to announce the change of it's corporate office location and phone number.
The American Ballroom Company
P.O. Box 4507
Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA 90274
(310) 544-4636 Phone
(310) 544-1736 Fax
In addition to a new corporate office, several changes have been made within the organization and operational structure of USDSC. We are pleased to announce the election of the Executive leadership group:
Martin Chiang ? Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Martin comes to us from running his own successful business from other industries. He earned his PhD in the field of Electrical Engineering and has played integral roles in development of defense systems for the United States Government. Showing his versatility, he has his Licentiate Degree in International Standard, International Latin, American Rhythm and American Smooth from the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing (ISTD), and is also a Member of their Board of Trustees. In addition, Martin has served on the ABC Board of Directors for over 10 years, the last 8 as CEO
We are thrilled to have Wayne Eng as the new Competition Director, as Wayne lends us his extensive dance knowledge and competition expertise, which will make USDSC even more exciting and successful! Brochures and packages for this year's event will be mailed out the beginning of May. Questions regarding the competition should be emailed to email@example.com. Please continue to check the USDSC website, www.usdsc.com for the most current updates. We look forward to seeing you in Hollywood, FL and enjoying another spectacular event!
We at ABC strive for continuous improvement upon our already solid foundation, and have outlined these goals for the coming year:
· Make USDSC the most prestigious Ballroom Dance Competition in the World
· Promote dance events in the USA and overseas
· Enhance the status of US National Champions, for purposes of equality, to that of their overseas counterparts at USDSC
· Show overall neutrality toward all competitors at USDSC, not favoring any particular group(s)
· Under the guidance of the NDCA, establish all US Championships under one roof, at the USDSC, starting in 2006
· Lower entry fees to allow more dancers to participate
· Bring the level of dance in the USA to a higher standard
· Continue a strong and mutually beneficial relationship with the NDCA